About Itamar Medical
Itamar Medical is a medical device company founded in 1997 by a group of renowned cardiologists and sleep experts (Sleep Medicine Associates). The company is traded on Tel Aviv stock exchange since 2007 (TASE:ITMR) and focuses on leading the integration of Sleep Apnea management into the cardiac patient care pathway.
The corporate headquarters, R&D, and manufacturing for Itamar Medical Ltd. are located in Israel. The company markets, services and supports its products worldwide. Itamar Medical has wholly-owned subsidiaries in the U.S. and Japan and distribution channels around the world. Cardio Sleep Solutions are registered Apnea Monitor Manufacturers.
Our core strategies include
- The development, manufacturing and sales of the WatchPATTM diagnostic home sleep apnea monitor product line based on the proprietary PAT® signal that was proven as a simple, comprehensive, reliable and scalable alternative to airflow and it enables point-of-deployment versatility
- Total Sleep Solutions via the Watchpat home sleep apnea monitor. An offering that includes a field support organization, partnerships, as well as core and supporting technologies that enable all physicians in general and Cardiologists in particular to provide a seamless and full continuum of care to Sleep Apnea patients as part of their care pathway
Read Itamar Medical's Cardiology and Sleep Apnea Review, created to help cardiologists, electrophysiologists and other healthcare professionals for whom sleep apnea management is fast becoming critical to their practice and their patients.
The Total Sleep Solution (TSS)
Itamar Medical, in collaboration with leading sleep physicians and industry partners, has pioneered a novel cross-disciplinary model of care developed for the integration of Sleep Apnea management into cardiac patients care pathway. TSS expands the reach of sleep services by enabling point of care variability, providing a scalable model for management of a massive volume of patients’ while reducing wait times and overall cost, and offering optimized IT systems and human field resources to support the vast underdiagnosed pool of cardiac patients suffering from the co-morbidity of Sleep Apnea.
- Simplifying patient access to Sleep Apnea care
- Improving patient flow management
- Optimizing therapy and patient compliance
An innovative FDA-cleared device for the diagnosis of sleep breathing disorders, specifically Sleep Apnea. It is a small wrist mounted device which allows testing in the comfort of the patient’s own home.
Itamar’s proprietary technology enables the non-invasive recording, measurement and analysis of Peripheral Arterial Tonometry, or the PAT signal.
The PAT signal measures changes in a patient's pulsatile arterial volume, providing a “window” to the cardiovascular system and the sympathetic branch of the autonomic nervous system.
During the past few years, Itamar Medical has signed a number of strategic marketing agreements for its products, including agreements with Medtronic and DeVilbiss in the US, and Philips Respironics in Japan.
To be the world leader in providing complete sleep solutions to cardiac patients.
To improve cardiac patient care through the integration of innovative and clinically efficient Sleep Apnea management solutions to the care continuum that reduce overall healthcare costs.